Thursday, July 1, 2010

starting up again

its 1:32 am. I am listening to "From Her Lips to God's Ears" by Against Me! and I have decided to started blogging after a long hiatus. I think that the last time I blogged was sometime in 2007? you can check my former blog to which I can no longer remember either the email address or the password. this is the second edition of randomneuralfirings. i hope that it is more productive than the first one.

I recently discovered a setting on my computer that randomly splashes some picture from iPhoto on my desktop every 30 minutes. If I did not have my trademark sloppy photographs as proof, I would never believe that I have been where I have been.
they say that a picture is worth a thousand words. they forgot that a picture is worth ten thousand emotions.

Ronny Dio was a better metal singer than Ozzy

No comments:

Post a Comment