Monday, July 19, 2010

some thoughts

I hate soap operas. and I think that soap opera digests/guides are a disgrace to the concept of literacy.

I feel sorry for Levi Whathisname. The father of Sarah Palin's grandchild. Talk about literally screwing up. Can you imagine Sarah Palin as a mother in law?

I discovered bok choy tonight. I am a fan.

I just finished re-watching the Starz series Spartacus: Blood and Sand. It is my guilty pleasure. Not as deep or complex as say, True Blood, but definitely fun to watch.

I think that the entire rack of magazines at supermarket checkout counters should be moved back to the toilet paper section.

Now Playing: "It's Alright, Ma (I'm Only Bleeding)" by Bob Dylan

Its really hard to listen to Bob Dylan and write at the same time. Like trying to compose a song while listening to Bach.

I would love to be all for limited government. I really would. But then I think about stuff like international corporations. Or environmental degradation. Etc. And I cant see how a small government would be able to enforce any measure that protected its constituents from a world that is increasingly dominated by non-public powers.


No comments:

Post a Comment